Thursday, June 11, 2009

Family Pictures.......

My cute Brooklyn. She had so much fun and was quite the little poser! My Little buddy Bryton..Who promises to never GROW UP!!

My Cute girl Brinlee she was also quite the poser but in a hurry to get to SOCCER practice!

And Bracken my handsome 12 year old who just finished 6th Grade! And still won't admit to having a girlfriend!





So we finally were able to have some family pictures taken and I am so please with the way the turned out. Thanks to kristenwilkersonphotography.com for putting up with us and getting them done so quick so we wouldn't be late for Brin's soccer practice!! Some things are more important than others, I guess!




7 comments:

  1. Tif all the pics are so cute! you have such a cute little family. Bryton i hope he doesnt grow up he is such a cute little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! You blogged! I love your family pics... You know the girl who took your pics was actually in my photography class. I wish I was as good as her! You Williams are just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures...love the willis'!! Way to go on blogging, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOLY CRAP....you have a BLOG!!! It's about time! hahahahaha!
    YOur fam pics are soooo cute! All your kiddies are getting so 'grown-up'! I can't wait to squeeze them all in a week! YEA!!!!
    Love and miss you guys!
    ....smokin~hot~!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok, I was signed in under Ryann....who knows why...but, you know who I am! LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah...so happy to see you in the blogging world. Cute blog too! Was it Tori who helped you? Yeah, very talented. I need a lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  7. TIf what a beautiful family! I am so gald I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete